I have spent the last hour trying to connect my picture with my draft. Sorry I sent the picture three times. Happy, Happy Birthday Marie!!! Here is the rest of my draft. Laura left for Mongolia about 1 pm today. She met most of the people in her group in Chicago and said that they all seem great. The flight to China will be 17 hours and then another 3 hours to Mongolia. Please keep her in your prayers. If she is able to send emails I will be sure to forward them to you.
Nathan and I went to Indy to pick up a few birthday gifts for Chris. It was one of Nathan's last days of summer vacation. Football two-a-days start on Monday. When I talked to Dad this morning he told me he went to exercise class from 9:30 to 10:00 am. Way to go, Dad!!! You are a real inspiration to us all!!!
I love you all.......and Happy Birthday Marie,
Betsy
PS The picture was taken last Friday right before Laura left for Chicago. We were celebrating her 24th birthday which will be Sunday the 3rd.
No comments:
Post a Comment