Well I've made it back to Syracuse safely. Unfortunately I lost my wallet on my way back for those of you who don't already know. I think I'm going to burn all of my pants that do not have pockets. Because of the wallet incident I decided to stay for a night in Cleveland. I got their on Monday night which is coincidentally the night that Leanne (I hope this is spelled correctly) teaches yoga. She invited me to her class which I decided to participate in. Yoga is very interesting and involved more strength then I originally thought. The stretching wasn't as painful or as difficult as I thought it would be but at the same time I did sweat a considerable amount. I should have thought twice about wearing a cotton shirt. After yoga we ate dinner and after dinner Leanne made me a homemade juice. It was very pulpy and very green. It was surprisingly good and apparently considerably healthy. Anyway I should probably get back to work.
My wallet was found by somebody who lives in Canada and should have been sent back to me in Syracuse via UPS. My cards were cancelled a few hours after I lost it and yesterday I realized I had a card in my wallet with my bank account numbers in it so I had the accounts frozen until the numbers changed yesterday. On the plus side of all this I found that my bank changed me $20.00 for the monthly advantage plan (which I can't really utilize at this point); so I had them refund the fee and take me off the monthly advantage plan. There were no attempts to access any of my accounts or use my magical goodies creator (credit card).
I'll hopefully post some pictures in the near distant future.
Thomas
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment