Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Life with the Miller Clan

This summer has been an extremely busy time for our family. We just came back from a week vacation to visit friends in Chicago and celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary in Bloomington. We were happy to see Matt and Meg's new home. They were kind enough to watch the kids for us so we could continue our tradition of celebrating our anniversary over dinner somewhere in Bloomington. It's funny how a place can be "home" for 4 years and then after being 4 years removed it can still feel so familiar and strange all at the same time. Caleb enjoyed running around the campus. We love to see him explore new things and he found plenty of sticks, rocks, and leaves to keep him curious for an entire day.

Sophia slept through the night last night for only the 2nd time in her short life thus far! I was pleasantly surprised to wake up for the first time this morning around 8am. Let's hope and pray that this trend will continue! I have a lot of missed sleep to make up. She's growing so fast... soon to be 5 months! Caleb started crawling at 6 months and we're already starting to see her try to inchworm across the floor for toys! It's slow and not always as effective as she would like, but since we know the progression I'm betting she's going to be moving by next month too. We'll see though... they are all so different!

Hope this finds everyone enjoying the last bits of summer! I can't believe fall begins in only a couple weeks! Here are a couple good pictures of Andrew and I with the kids!

No comments: