Dear family,
I'm sorry to say; but, unfortunately a very good friend of mine Jacob Garbini was in a very serious scooter accident. At this point it is strongly believed that the accident will not take a fatality toll on him; he did cut it very close though. Jake would be my closest friend in Charlotte and a very inspirational role model to me. He's attending UNC Charlotte and has recieved a degree and is almost done with his masters. After recieving his masters he was planning on going for his PhD as he was accepted to their program. Like me, he is, or will be, a civil engineer. His specialty is in Geotechinical Engineering. I'll keep you posted with his progress as he gets through this ordeal. He's just gotten through an operation so I'm going to visit him.
Love
Thomas
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment