Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello Everyone!

I thought it would be a good idea to start a Woehlke family blog. Here, we can update each other with posts and pictures. I hope that each of us can contribute every now and then. I will show Grandpa how to check this website and perhaps update himself.

For example: I envisioned pictures of the "great-grandchildren" so we can all see how they grow (and grandchildren too!). Hopefully Aunt Peg can post pictures of their new house, Stefan and Mary of "the island," Betsy and Nathan of Germany pictures, Rick and Amy of Colorado vacation, Matt and Meg of the wedding and Aruba, Jim and Kirsten of the puppy, Lynn of Hawaii, me of the library, etc. etc.

And, I think it'd be great to hear stories about Marie and the chipmunk, Grandpa and how the Westminster dinners are, and Uncle Jim and how the new job is going. I know there are many other great stories out there, so when you have time, tell one!

Well, I'll start with some pictures of my own.



Eric and I



My law school roommates and I before one of our dinner parties last year--hopefully many more this year!


To log on, enter the following information:
email: woehlke.family@gmail.com
password: german1234

Yes, we now have a Woehlke family email as well. The email address and password are the same as above.

Please enter your contact information in the email account. Online and updated contact list!

When you log on, there is a white box in the center of the page--click on "new post" then type. Click on "publish post" then "view blog."

To add a picture, click on the picture icon next to the spell check and browse for a picture saved on your computer.

To edit after posting, click on the little pencil at the bottom.

Email me if you have a question! (thelauramiller@gmail.com)

With love,
Laura

1 comment:

The Donald said...

First off, congrats on creating a family blog. It is a great way to keep in contact with one another. My wife Lisa and I both have blogs that we use to keep family and friends informed of our comings and goings.

With that being said, I think you might want to edit this post. Anyone in the world can look at your blog if you do not have it set to private, and that means any Joe Schmo could look at this post and log onto the gmail email account you have listed, and possibly get your personal info, and any other of your family members that might happen to use it.

I ran into your blog by clicking the "next blog" link at the top of the blogger page. Like I said, anyone can come accross your blog, so be sure to take the email password off.

I hope this helps. Welcome to the blogging world, and have a good day!